Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Chase, 6 days old

Look at this cute little guy! I got to meet sweet baby Chase earlier this week. His mom is the beautiful Jenny who's pictures I took here.

This little cutie definitely gave me a run for the money! Hard to believe when you see this sweet little face!
120309_19 WEB
The little guy couldn't help it. He just wanted to sleep without me messing with him. I can't say I can blame him one bit!
120309_14 WEB BW
He was his happiest when he was with his mommy and daddy. They just love him so much.
120309_34 WEB BW
Congratulations to Jenny and Jerry. The three of them make such a beautiful family!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW! Jen, these are stunning!! Fabulous work!!!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!