Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Addie Joy

This girl is so funny. Last week she came into the kitchen dressed like this...
Photobucket

According to her, she was "Glamorous Princess Kitty Cat Addie".♥
Photobucket
The funniest part is that AIDAN is the one who set her up with this ensemble! LOL!

And for a new pic of her that I LOVE! I had taken this one a while ago. It's been sitting here waiting for me to get to it and I'm so glad that I did! I remember the two of us were hanging out on the floor of the family room being silly. I remember the way she was looking at me and took a picture. This is SOOOOOO Addie.
120309_4 WEB1
And because it looks equally nice in B&W..
120309_4 WEB BW

3 comments:

Marci said...

Wow Jen, that last picture is so super sharp. Adorable.

Kelly said...

I just love, love, love that shot of Addie!!!!!!!!!!

Jac Landa Photography said...

I love the princess kitty cat!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!