Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had the best Trick or Treat weather tonight! It was in the 60's...almost unheard of for Halloween in MI. The kids had a blast. Aidan did pretty good going house to house, and Addie found her love of candy. I think she had a sucker in her mouth most of the time we were out.
Here are a few snapshots from before we left....
Getting them to smile for me is nearly impossible.
Until Aidan started making funny faces at his Grampa standing behind me!
Getting ready to go Trick or Treating is serious business!
Ready to go!
'

1 comment:

Landa said...

Those outfits are soo cool!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!