Sunday, October 19, 2008

A couple MORE of Addie

Can you stand it?

We haven't been very exciting this fall. My car is still out of commission, leaving us with just Jim's truck. Unfortunately, the truck is not family friendly at all, so we've been stuck with doing family things around the neighborhood. Yesterday, I just took the kids to the little park down our street. I'm trying to practice and take as many pictures as possible right now. Soon it will be winter, which will have us stuck inside with little lighting in our cave of a house.


So, here are a couple of Addie. She's looking so grown up these days! Definitely not much baby left in her! Aidan was busy running around with a friend he met, so none of him this time!

I'm loving this one, though looking at it now, I need to fix the vignette. And in B&W, just for fun.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aww, Miss Addie is just so adorable. I want to squeeze her! You are doing a great job with the photos, Jen! Love them!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!