Friday, August 8, 2008

Look, it's me


I've had these just sitting around on my computer for a couple weeks now. Since my kids and husband are over being my models, I resorted to photographing myself. It's not easy! It's hard to guess where I should be lined up and how my angles look. Not to mention that I don't have a remote for my camera. So I set the timer, then try to position myself in the frame and try to look natural before the shutter snaps. Then I run back over to the camera to see that I didn't cut myself off and am in focus. In doing this, I had a lot of funny expressions that I won't dare show anyone!

So here I am. I tried giving them a more edgy look. Because you all know, I'm sooo edgy. LOL! With an exception of a couple little things, like my super white arms, (that I probably could go back and fix if I really wanted to), I'm pretty happy with them.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I still love these pics! You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. Your hairstyle is very cool.

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!