Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just another trip to our neighborhood park

We went to our little neighborhood park yesterday to kill some time and let the kids play. I admit, I had an ulterior motive. I wanted to play around with my camera and get some cute pictures! Winter will be here before we know it, and we'll be stuck inside this dark house with bad lighting. I struggled with the bright sunlight, shadows and active kids. While I didn't get anything fabulous, I got some of my kids having fun.


Here is Addie running around. She headed straight for the slide. She was so cute trying to climb up it.




And here's Aidan, being Aidan. Silly boy loves to give mommy a hard time when she has her camera. Do you see what I'm dealing with here?Then I tried to get a picture of them together. OY! I did somehow manage a couple of shots of Aidan having fun on the slide. I even think they kind of turned out!


And there's this on of Addie that I'm loving. Actually, I'd love it more if she didn't have that shadow across her face. But, I think she looks so pretty here. Then, Aidan decided that he was done. Reeaallly done.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You sure do have adorable children!

erin said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the link! ;)

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!