Monday, June 16, 2008

The motor city









On my and Jim's 5th anniversary we went and hung out downtown Detroit. The Red Wings just won the Stanley cup, so there was a parade. I got lots of pics, but we were in a spot that most of them were distracted by the media. I did get these of Nick Lindstrom with the cup!









I also took some random Detroit shots. It's actually something I've been wanting to do for quite a while. Even though Detroit may not be the nicest city, there really is some cool stuff there! I would have loved to take a bunch more, but seeing that it was a day to spend with my hubby, I just took some of the area we were hanging out at. I'm now kicking myself for not taking a pic of the bar that we met at. We actually went in and had a few drinks. I thought it was kind of fitting!

No comments:

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!