Monday, June 16, 2008

Kim's shower

The other day was my little sister's bridal shower! It was a coctail theme and it turned out just beautifully! The weather was beautiful, but a little on the hot side. With all the storms and rain we've been having lately, I'll take it! I can't believe that her wedding is just next month! I had to bring Aidan and Addie with me because Jim had to sleep before work. Luckily Aidan was just awesome. Addie was a bit of a handful, and wouldn't let mommy do much but hold her. Unfortunately, the shower was right smack in the middle of nap time. Needless to say, I didn't get very many pics. Worst of all, I didn't get any of the happy couple! How bad is that? But, I did get a few...

Here is the bride to be with Kristy and Cassie. Kim is the first blond on the left. A good looking group of girls, wouldn't you say?
A nice solo shot of Kim! Isn't she just so pretty?
Mmmmmm...yummy food! I probably should have eaten before posting these, now I'm hungry!
Pretty, pretty party favors. The martini glasses were decorated in Kim's wedding colors. Guests could fill their glass with Margarita or Cosmopolitan, then take their glass home!


Yummy margarita!
Of course we can't forget about the cute kids! This is my nephew, and Kim and Matt's sweet little boy, Elliot. He's such a good little boy, and was just having a blast running around the yard.
I don't know what he was thinking about, but Aidan sure was pondering something! Oh, and look at his hair! Jim had put hair gel in, and styled it nicely. This is what it looked like by the end of the day!
Here is a very tired Addie. This was just before we left, and she slept the whole ride home!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The bride is so cute! You took some great pictures, as usual. I love those favors, too. What a great idea!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!