Thursday, April 2, 2009

A bunch of randomness

So, I've been really slacking on the blog. It's more that I've been slacking on editing pics. I had a bunch that have been hanging out for a couple weeks now. Nothing too exciting, but this is what's been going on over the last couple weeks....

Aidan's room is finally complete! It's been almost done for a little while now, but I've been bad about finishing some touch ups and getting everything hung on the walls. It's good to FINALLY have a room in the new house completely done. Well, almost completely. I still need to get a valance for his window.

Even though it's only a few posts below, here's the before (just after moving in)....
Annnnnd the after....His dad's contribution to decorating. I'm not 100% sure about these Ikea hanging things, and may move them to the basement. The cork board showcases his school art projects.Now I'm working on mine an Jim's room and will hopefully be posting pics of the finished product soon.

The weather has been getting better and we've been getting some chances to play outside. Just some random shots of the kids in the yard.

Addie got a new swimsuit as a gift from a friend of mine. Makes me so excited for this summer! Here she is modeling it.

Jim and I made a yummy dinner known as "Beach Shrimp". It's SO good! It's Shrimp, Italian dressing, garlic, butter, parsley and lemon. YUM!


And lastly, here is Mr Aidan. It's hard to see here, but he's playing a video game on his dad's i-touch. When I saw him there on the floor playing, it struck me how grown up he's becoming! They don't stay babies for long, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow!!! Jen! Aidan's room looks awesome. I love it. Everything looks perfect. And now you have me wanting Beach Shrimp again. Mmmm....

Tara said...

Aidan's room look nice. I'm sure he loves it!

That Beach Shrimp looks delicious...I'm hungry now.

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!