Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been a long time!

Wow, I haven't posted in almost a month! I have two reasons for that. The first is that we've been pretty busy. Obviously, we've had Thanksgiving, but we've also had Aidan's fourth birthday! I can't believe my little boy is four! He's been looking forward to his birthday ever since Addie's turned one. That's been six months! He was so excited to have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I have pictures that I'll share at a later date. If that weren't enough excitement, we've also been house hunting. Those that know us, know how badly we've wanted to purchase a home of our own. It's been one of those things we never thought would happen. On a whim, we went to a open house for a home we've been eyeing. I instantly fell in love. Even better was the fact that the dream of owning wasn't as far off as we had thought. So, we've spent the last few weeks looking at homes. Most of them were awesome homes, but we just couldn't get over the first one we saw. It just suits us so much. So, this weekend we put a offer on it! After a little bit of back and fourth, we came to an agreement. I'm actually a little nervous posting about it here because we still are going through the oh so fun process of getting our mortgage together. I just don't want to jinx us! So, hopefully friends and family can keep your fingers crossed and send us positive thoughts!

The second reason I haven't been posting as much is because my beloved camera is giving me a bit of trouble. I have a couple problems. One of them is that I have a couple pictures from Aidan's B-day trapped in camera without a way to come out to share on my computer. I hopefully have that problem solved for now. There are still a couple issues that remain. Hopefully after all this home excitement and the Holidays pass, I can take it in for servicing! I just hope that it doesn't cost so much to fix that I need to find the money to buy a new camera. I would be so sad without it!

No comments:

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!