Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cristmas progam

Aidan had his first Christmas program for school today. It was just too cute! Preschoolers are just too funny! Aidan of course was his typical goofy self. He participated some, but he was mostly being a bit silly. Of course, I have photographic proof!


Just disclaimer. These are photographically bad! It was dark in the church, so I had to shoot at a very high ISO.


Here's my boy. As you can see, he was highly enthused to perform on stage.
Just because his look is so priceless, here's a zoom. Like I said quality is bad! I also love the expression of his buddy, Ayden.

Aidan and his buddy, Ayden were fooling around and being silly. I wish I was able to capture that on the camera because they were pretty funny. He's definitely his father's son!

This one is just priceless to me. I don't know what was going on, but this is my interpretation....
The kids are all singing a song in the pews. Aidan looks like he's about to whack his friend on the head, but gets stopped by Mrs D. He looks like he might be in some trouble! LOL!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you can't give children paper candles and not expect them to bash each other over the head :) Too cute. I love his expressions. I don't think being a choir boy is in Aidan's future!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!