Monday, July 14, 2008

My Aidan

I got Aidan to cooperate (at least a little) for a mini photo shoot today. As I've mentioned before, he's not a big fan of the camera. Today's trick was asking him what his favorite candy is. It sort of worked. I found out today's favorite candy is Nerds. The problem was he avoided eye contact like the plague. I actually got lucky with this shot, and am quite pleased with it! I can't decide which edit I like better, so I'm including both.And while my focus was pretty off on this one, I love his expression. This is just "him".

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the new blog header and I love that pic of Aiden. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I love that bottom picture. He definitely sounds like he's quite the little character!!

Nerds are a good choice. I remember loving those when I was younger too.

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!