Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beating the heat

Yesterday I took the kids up to Memorial Park. They have a nice splash zone and playground for the kids in our city. The kids had a good time running around the splash zone, then Aidan decided he wanted to play on the playground equipment. Of course, I had to bring my camera along for the trip! I always feel like a bad mommy when I get home and realize I take more of Addie than of Aidan. I guess that's because she's right by my side, while Aidan is running around. I do have to admit that I was a bit snap happy because of how cute she looked in her swimsuit!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! I think Addie in that swimsuit might be the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!! What a doll!!!! of course, Aiden is handsome as always!

Anonymous said...

Look at Addie and her fierce swim suit and hat!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!