Sunday, May 18, 2008

Carnival

Yesterday the whole family walked down to the Carnival at St Joan. It was nice to get out as a family, because it is something we rarely get to do. Of course it was all about Aidan, and he had a blast!


He is too cool for us, he insisted on wearing his sunglasses the whole time!














He's such a goof ball, he sat like this the whole time! Nothing like a relaxing train ride. The kids behind him were pretty cute too!














He saw these Spiderman prizes on the midway and he had to have one. Forget the rides, it was all he wanted! I wish I was able to get a better shot, but the kid was too quick! I finally got a shot when he told the vendor "I did it, give me Spiderman!". Yeah, that's my boy...insert eye roll here!


















Showing off the coveted loot...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with being an attention whore :-) What great pics! I love Aidan and hi shades :-) Great job on the page and banner too!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!