Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Snyder Kids

Meet Jillian, Jenna, Nathan and Nolan. They are the awesome kids of an old high school friend that I've reconnected with on Facebook. I admit to being SOOO nervous about this shoot. Aside from my own kids, I've only ever shot a single child. Here I was jumping into FOUR kids... definitely a big change of pace for me! They were SO good and I really had so much fun working with them!
DSC_0061web
DSC_0237web
Katie got a chance to get in on this one. She's such a great mom.
DSC_0100web
The girls had some fun jumping around.
DSC_0319web
Thank you so much Katie and kids! I had a blast working with you guys.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! I love the one of them on the bridge and the one with the five of us....Thanks so much to shooting us! Anytime you want to practice...let us know...we are more than willing :)

Kelly said...

These are great, Jen!!! I love them! Especially the one with mom and the one with the 4 kiddos laying down. Awesome!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!