Friday, June 19, 2009

Meet Lennon Michael! Sneak peek!

A couple days ago, I got the opportunity to meet sweet Lennon Micheal. He is the first born son of one of Jim's good friends, Nate and his wife Lyndsy. I'm so excited I got the opportunity to take his first portraits!
Look at that little foot!

Love his adorable little mouth in this one!

Because Lennon wasn't feeling the photo shoot for very long, we didn't get all the shots we wanted. We will be shooting part II tomorrow! Thank you Nate and Lyndsy. It was a pleasure to work with Lennon, and look forward to shooting more tomorrow!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

What great shots, Jen!! I love how bendy he was and love the squishy face shot! Adorable!!! You did an awesome job!

Tara said...

Great photos! These are really cute. How fun to photograph newborns.

Tara said...

P.S. I love the one of him with his hat on.....so cute!

Analytics

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of two kids. Life is sometimes quite busy to say the least! In the little spare time I have, I've been learning a bit of photography. I have sooo much to learn, but I really, really enjoy it. I also enjoy my time at the gym. Not only does it help keep me centered (as possible), I'm slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am married to my wonderful husband, Jim. We've been married for close to five years! It's so hard to believe how fast these years have flown! We all live together in suburban Detroit, along with our dog, Zoe and our cat, Telly!